Tour Giza pyramids, the mummification temple & the great Sphinx. Explore the Egyptian museum and the big collection of king Tut, as well as many pieces that represent all ancient Egyptian eras.
Mo Egypt Tours representative will pick you up from your hotel, to enjoy a pyramid tour of Cheops, Chephren, and Mykerinus. Then proceed to visit the Great Sphinx, which dates from the time of Chephren; the tour also includes a visit to the Valley Temple, which belongs to the pyramid of Chephren. Then have your lunch at a local restaurant and Move to visit the Egyptian Museum, which features artifacts from the Pharaonic period. The museum displays a rare collection of 5000 years of art which is considered the largest most precious collection of Egyptian art in the world. Over 250,000 artifacts are presented, including an exhibit dedicated to Tutankhamen’s collection of treasure, gold, and jewelry which was enclosed in his tomb for over 3,500 years before it was discovered in the 1920s when his tomb was discovered. Back to the hotel after your Pyramid Tour.
- All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle.
- Pick up services from your hotel & return.
- Private English-speaking Egyptologist guide.
- Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites.
- Lunch meal will be served in a local restaurant.
- Bottled water during your trip.
- Shopping tours in Cairo.
- All taxes & service charges.
- Tipping Kitty
Tour and Prices
Tour price currency is set to USD but you can pay in Euro or British pound. The prices quoted per person per tour all inclusive and prices are always updated to ensure you receive the lowest price possible. Once your tour is confirmed we guarantee the price will not be changed.
- Single $ 169 Per Person
- 2 Persons $ 105 Per Person
- 3 Persons $ 89 Per Person
- 4 Persons $ 79 Per Person
- 5 Persons $ 74 Per Person
- 6 Persons $ 69 Per Person